Snap Sports Officer
37.5 hours per week (5 from 7 days)
1 Year Fixed Term Contract until July 2019
MK Snap is a leading local charity based in Milton Keynes which provides education, life and work skills programmes for adults with physical difficulties and learning disabilities from the local area.
Our mission is to deliver a leading programme of education, life skills, work preparation and opportunities to adults with learning difficulties, providing them with the skills they need to be the best they can be.
We hope that when you walk through the doors at MK Snap and you will feel the energy, creativity and pride that is lighting up the lives of adults with learning difficulties and disabilities.
Our experienced and intuitive staff are able to see the uniqueness and talents of each learner and build on these qualities to personalise a learning programme to inspire ambition, determination and independence.
We are now looking for a Snap Sports Officer to come and join our friendly and professional team based in our well-appointed purpose built learning centre at Walnut Tree.
Project lead for delivery of an exciting new sports project for adults with disabilities in Milton Keynes
• To be the lead on the Snap to It Project, recording daily/weekly activity across the delivery of the programme, whilst ensuring impact data is up to date.
• To identify and support exciting and challenging activities for adults with a range of needs
• To seek out new funding streams and projects to sustain the project
• To oversee the organisation and delivery of events and activities
• To ensure appropriate safeguarding and health and safety procedures are implemented and followed throughout the programme for all activities and necessary records are kept.
If you are interested in a career with MK Snap please review the Full Job Description / Person Specification and complete our Application Form (no CV’s will be accepted) by the closing date of 20-7-18 and send to Steph Passfield at:
20 Bourton Low
or email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY JULY 20th 2018
Interview Date: w/b Monday August 6th 2018
MK Snap is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.