We’re recruiting – Learning Assistant
LEARNING ASSISTANT – MK Snap (ADULTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS)
Job Title: Learning Assistant
Reporting To: Head of Education
Base: MK Snap, 20 Bourton Low, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes. MK7 7DE
Salary: £15000 – £16000 depending on qualifications and experience
Permanent Post: 5-days per week
To assist and support in a variety of sessions on MK Snap’s learning and education programme.
To ensure that learners are being supported in all education and work training sessions in order for them to reach their potential.
To support teaching staff in preparation of resources and materials to ensure that teaching and learning sessions are creative and meet the needs of a diverse range of disabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An understanding of the needs of people with learning difficulties
- Team player
- A flexible attitude towards change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a methodical approach towards all documentation
- Highly professional
- Patience and sense of humour
- Full Driving Licence
For an application form and full job description please email email@example.com or telephone the Head of Support Services Steph on 01908 690330.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS Friday 19th May and interviews will be held on 26th May