Recruitment – Tutor Job
TUTOR – MK Snap (ADULTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS)
Job Title: TUTOR
Reporting To: The Head of Education
Location: MK Snap, 20 Bourton Low, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes. MK7 7DE
Salary: £16715 – £17200 depending on qualifications and experience
Permanent Post: 5-days per week (8.45 – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45 – 4.15 Friday)
To teach a variety of sessions on MK Snap’s Learning and Education programme with particular skills in teaching IT and basic skills.
To ensure that appropriate goals and personal targets of learners are achieved or worked towards using the agreed method of measurement of achievement.
To ensure that learners are being supported to achieve their potential in all education and work training sessions.
– Qualification in education and learning/PTTLS/level 3 award in Education and Training or equivalent
– Team player
– A flexible attitude towards change
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent IT skills
– Highly organised with a methodical approach towards all documentation
– Highly professional
– Patience and sense of humour
– Full driving licence
For an application form and full job description please email email@example.com or telephone the Head of Support Services Steph on 01908 690330.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS Thursday 18th May and interviews will be held week commencing 22nd May 2017