People living with learning and physical disabilities in Milton Keynes would not have today’s life-enhancing services and opportunities without the incredible and generous fundraising efforts of individuals, family, friends, supporters, businesses, voluntary groups, clubs and many more.
With your help, we can provide dedicated support to people with a learning disability. Your support can fund: –
- Computer confidence, including keyboard skills and using the internet safely
- Health & well-being programme covering food, physical activity and self-esteem
- Performing arts programme
- Sport, dance or yoga and relaxation sessions
- A programme of essential life-skills increasing independent living opportunites.
- Work training opportunities in catering, cafe and customer service
- Guidance and support on how to apply for your first job