Important Statement – Protecting Vulnerable Adults at MK SNAP – Update 15th April
MK SNAP remains committed to supporting our learners and their families during this crisis.
We have been working on a new offer for people with Learning Disabilities and finding alternative ways to reach out to our amazing learners and their carers during this time of uncertainty.
- The creation of a free learning resource area on our website that anyone can use which is updated regularly
- Support and advice for families and learners that need our help
- We have been working on a new offer for people with Learning Disabilities and finding alternative ways to reach out to our amazing learners and their carers during this time of uncertainty.
- Regular newsletters and social media posts to keep you informed and to help our learners feel motivated
- Signposting and sharing useful practical information to help you cope
- Finding new and creative ways that you can help us raise vital charitable funding to help us; continue to help you
- Developing a re-engagement plan so that we are fully prepared for the time when we can begin a phased return to deliver direct services once again
If you need us just contact us in the normal way and we will help you.
We want you all to know that we are busy ensuring that when we reach the other side of this crisis (and we will) MK SNAP will be ready to respond to the needs of our learners; whatever those needs may have changed.
Stay at Home. Support the NHS. Save Lives.
The Team at MK SNAP